Hide or remove drive from my computer (Checked in Windows)

Sometimes we need to hide some application or software or privet data. Most of the time we use various kinds of software for hiding data. And the using of software is a little bit difficult. It is also risky to use software because sometimes it mat be delete your important files. In windows operating system we can easily hide drive from my computer when we want. And you also restore it any time. So i will advice everyone to follow this in case of hide any drive because in this process there is nothing to lose. I have tried this process in windows XP but it also works in other windows operating systems. Now i will show you that How to Remove drive from my computer. Just follow the instruction.

Solution:-
Files need to be downloaded:-
No files or software is needed for it

Process:-
1. Open My computer and decide which drive you want to hide
note: Here i am hiding k drive from my computer
2. Click start menu
3. Then click right button on my computer and select manage
4. Now click on Disk management
5 Then select desire drive and click right button then select change drive letter and paths
6. Then click on remove and then click yes
7. Now go to my computer, see the drive is removed from my computer
8. To restore it again go to disk management and click right button on the drive
9. Select change drive letter and paths
10. Then click on add
11. Then select ok
12. Now go to my computer again, see the drive is showing in my computer
13. Now use and enjoy

Finally, Problem solved!
Now you can Remove drive from my computer!
Congratulations!
If there any problem, don't hesitate to contact me